Participating Insurance Plans
Advanced Surgical Associates is contracted with many insurance plans. This list is not all-inclusive and is subject to change. If you do not see your carrier listed, feel free to contact our office about your plan to confirm our participation.
- Medicare Railroad
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Carpenter’s District
- Cigna/Great West
- First Health
- Health Midwest comprehensive Care - HMCC
- Preferred Health Professionals - PHP
- Private Healthcare Systems - PHCS
- United Healthcare
- Workmens' Compensation and Personal Injury
The physicians of Advanced Surgical Associates are on staff at the following area healthcare facilities:
- St. Mary’s Medical Center of Blue Springs
- St. Mary’s Surgical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Centerpoint Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Lee’s Summit Medical Center
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Liberty Hospital
Prior to your first appointment, please click on the icons below to view our Secure Online Patient Forms.
- Complete and submit each form – they will be securely transmitted to our office.
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID with you to your appointment.
- Your copayment will be collected at the time of service.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
- New Patient Info Form (online)
- New Patient Info Form (pdf)
- Medical History Form
- Review of Systems
- Medications and Dosage
- Patient Information
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Notice: We are now charging a $50.00 no-show fee in the event that patients cancel in less than 24 hours of their appointment time.