Darcy Shaw, MD, earned his medical degree from the University of Minnesota. He completed general surgery residency at Michigan State University and his colon and rectal surgery fellowship from Creighton University. He is board-certified in Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery.
See Dr. Shaw’s welcoming press release in Health & Wellness Magazine.
Schedule a consultation:
- if you have a diagnosis of colorectal cancer or inflammatory bowel disease
- for expert management of anal fistula and fissure
- for management of hemorrhoids that are unrelieved by over-the-counter treatments
- for anal pain and bleeding
- for recurrent or complicated diverticulitis with abscess or fistula
- for transanal resection of rectal polyps
- for management of fecal incontinence
- for rectal prolapse
- if you are interested in a second opinion for a recent diagnosis
- for robotic and minimally invasive surgical options for colorectal disease